April 30, 2013

Mystery Hostess!! Will it be YOU?



I'm taking a much needed break from the medical updates to have some FUN! I just recently launched my own Stella & Dot business and I want to pass the perks along to you! Here's your chance to walk always with all the hostess benefits and you don't have to lift a finger. All you need to do is place an order using the link below by midnight on May 10th. Indulge in that statement necklace you've been eying. Complete your favorite outfit with the perfect bracelet. Or pack up for a springtime getaway with one of our new BAGS! There's no minimum order - they all qualify for entry!! For every $100 you spend, I'll throw your name into the drawing again! On May 11th I'll draw one lucky lady to receive ALL of the hostess rewards. She'll receive a link to do her shopping and her new accessories will ship directly to her! Doesn't get much easier than that!! Spread the word too, more shoppers = more rewards. Are you ready?? SHOP!

Shop Mystery Hostess HERE

Need some inspiration?? Here are some of my absolute favorites!!

Spring Awakening Necklace ($138) with Gold Rhea Bangles ($79 for set of 3) 

Renegade Cluster Bracelet in Gold ($59) Eden Bangle ($39) Meredith Stretch Bracelet ($34) and Kismet Bracelet ($36) 

Bahari Necklace ($98) - as seen on Katherine Heigl!




2 comments:

  1. I ordered the Avalon Crescent necklace. Yay!

    -Megan "megispreg"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that piece! It's great for layering too - I hope you love it! I'm drawing a name on Saturday and will post the winner here :) And btw, I love your blog!

      Delete