September 5, 2011

Notice Anything?

So I've made some changes here at Perfectly Imperfect. Nothing major, moved some things around, made a few additions. The first is a mere follow-through on an old promise - I've finally created a new page to house my Website of the Month selections. Perhaps this will encourage me to actually select a new site each month? We'll see.

I'm actually pretty excited about the second update - "Currently Coveting" is my new place to catalog all the things I'm desperate to have. Some reasonable, some outrageous, all fabulous. Fashion, house wares, baby must-haves - if it's amazing (and not in my possession) you can find it here.

I've been feeling motivated recently to make more regular submissions to the blog, so let's see how long I can keep this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment