October 20, 2011

What is black and white and orange all over?

Pumpkins!! A few weeks ago I saw this adorable black and white pumpkin and instantly knew how I would be decorating our pumpkins this year. I hit up the craft store and stocked up on black paint and several different types of black and white ribbon. You could replicate these with pretty much any color you want - I'm thinking maybe purple glitter paint next year...

This also gave me a great excuse to hit up the pumpkin patch. No, the fact that I have an 18 month old is obviously not reason enough.... Jack had such a great time and we got some pretty great pumpkins.

Here is stinky boy going down the hay slide for the 1000000th time. He hated it, as you can see.

And here are my completed black and white pumpkins - I think they turned out pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment